Thursday, March 05, 2009

kid quotes

At the music festival tonight there were a few things that made me laugh out loud.
1 we were standing in the hall way waiting to go on stage when a man no one knew needed to wade his way through a sea of first graders. I looked over to find the smallest kid in my class punching him wildly (at about the knees). I never really got to the bottom of it.
2 "Teacher can I go to the bathroom? I just have to itch something."
3 I dressed up a bit more fancy that normal with pearl earrings, a skirt and fancy shoes to which a little girl said "Ooooo teacher, you look like a lady!"

I love my job. LOVE my job (but I sure am happy when this festival week is done and things are back to normal).

1 Comments:

Blogger Cammie said...

That is so hilarious! I laughed out loud.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home