Sunday, July 12, 2009

introducing the new place

Here is our new place in Richmond...



Pretty dreamy!!! So I'll post more about the move when I get this mess sorted out. We're taking off for the weekend because we just can't handle it any longer!!! And we don't even have kids to take care of...


4 Comments:

Blogger Karolyn said...

Horray! We are so glad to hear from you. Looks like you are in for a great adventure! Good luck unpacking. We send much love from Utah!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

glad you guys made it there safe and sound!!! WE miss you already!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Cammie said...

So exciting! I knew that mess recently. . .I hope you're having a fun trip!

4:20 AM  
Blogger vantastic said...

hey. that doesn't look anything like the way we planned it out online...what happened?? hehe

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home