crunch
I took one of my girls and an investigator to the stake Valentine's dance last night where I was mistaken for a 15 year old on multiple occasions by embarrassed adults who still thought I might be kidding when I old them my real age.
My favorite part of the whole night was when Rinda, who comes from Camaroon and is learning a second language but who is crazy about boys and dancing kept saying, "Crunch". The whole way there and the whole way back was filled with commentary about the dance. "He thought I have a crunch on him but I said 'no, I don't have a crunch on you'. I really have a crunch on Scott and Nick."
So who do you have a crunch on?
















5 Comments:
I really got a good laugh from this story. I think I have a crunch on Dad.
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one mistaken for an adolescent.
josh. and no bake cookies.
i obviously have a huge crunch on you!
i have a crunch on you and your life in Richmond.
Post a Comment
<< Home