Prolouge
The other day one of my 7 year old students surprised me. It was writing time and she was working on her second "chapter book" which is a sequel to her first. This is the same child that put pictures near the titles of her chapters so that her readers could make predictions before they read. Anyway, she was working when all the sudden she gasped really loud and said "Oh, my gosh. What was I thinking? My book totally needs a prologue!" I was so shocked I wondered if she really knew what that meant. Upon asking her she gave me an accurate and detailed explanation of what a prologue is and why it was a good fit for her book.
I went home and told Gian and Gian said the type of thing only Gian can say and it be funny. "Get a life, kid!" She is probably smarter than both of us combined.
Labels: School Project Groups
















2 Comments:
Sounds like good things are happening in your writers' workshops.
I love this post! That is so fabulous. I've always hate Barney too, but now I have a reason other than that he is totally annoying.
ps your hair looks great. miss u
Post a Comment
<< Home