the B*#$%*@ cat
So today one of my more reluctant writers finished a hilarious story called "Mess-maker Stelly". It is about a cat that causes a lot of mischief. She knocks down the lamp and sets the house on fire, is always after the mouse and will definitely scratch the head of anyone who says "supercalifragilasticexbealidoshious". What a problem, right? Well all their troubles are solved when they decide to sell Stelly for 99 cents. That page of the story says something like, "One day the two brothers decided to sell that B#*$^&* cat for good." I didn't really know what to do. He had edited it after all and how funny would it be much later in life to have that book to look back on and laugh. However, he really could be thinking of more creative ways to express himself. Out of curiosity I asked what the word really was.
"The B word."
Hmmm that didn't make sense...
"Which B word?"
"Bitchin'!"
And that's when I lost it... Too too TOO funny.
















2 Comments:
Wait, what other B words are there? Oh, yeah, there is that one, but bad@%& is kind of a good thing.
pahahaha oh my gosh this is hilarious b/c the first time i ever heard that word "bitchin" was from my fifth grade teacher, I heard her talking to another teacher during recess and she said "that's so bitchin!" I had no idea what it meant so naturally I thought she was a bad bad girl who said a bad bad word! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home