Emotional much?
I am officially an emotional wreck. It's hard to write but I feel like I need to acknowledge it all by putting it out there,kinda like the beginnings of the twelve step program or something. So most of you know that this is not our first pregnancy. The last one left me with a lot if insecurities which showed up a little early on but really haven't been around much lately ... Until yesterday. Now I'm a total wreck. I'm constantly worried that something might be wrong and I don't know it and it will all be a loss like last time all because I don't really know what I am doing. Is he moving enough? How much is enough? Now I'm having nightmares about going to a highschool volleyball game but having to stop by the student store to buy tampons and a pregnancy test to confirm what I fear is the loss of thus baby before I have to call everyone to deliver the bad news.
I think I am just so close to this one being real that I'm scared to loose it all again. Sigh. On ward.
I think I am just so close to this one being real that I'm scared to loose it all again. Sigh. On ward.
















2 Comments:
Man I just want to hug you! I've always appreciated how real you are. Make Gian give you a hug for me. How much taller is he than you? Remember how I'm a lot taller than you? It does make for funny hugging :) Also I just want you to know that we are rooting for you. Micah and I both.
this is completely normal Andrea...who doesn't worry about their baby and if they are okay?!?!?! I mean really!?!? I was the same way...but then my mom gave me good advice "if you are doing all YOU can do to have a healthy baby then there is nothing more you CAN DO but to greet the pretty little thing once its here!" and there ya have it. No more worrying...just enjoy the last little bit of your pregnancy...he'll be here before you know it! At least your dreams aren't sexual ha. mine were bad. bad. bad when I was preggers. tmi?!?! maybe so. But whatever I thought I'd divulge that small piece of information for your entertainment. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home