Lets sober up
I just read my friend katie's blog. Just this morning I found out she has the cancer. She is 26 years old and has Hodgkin's Lymphoma cancer. She has a great support group in her husband, family, and friends. I got to know her through my job at signature promotions. We worked side by side for like four years. We had a lot of laughs. Scott and I had this weird passive aggressive competition to woo her. Scott was a co-worker and the bosses son. We are friends and the whole thing is funny looking back at it.
so she married, what seems like, a nice guy. I don't know him very well. nate just seems very nice. She came to my wedding with the rest of the sig. pro. crew. I was happy to see all of them. She must have known something was wrong. I guess you don't go to someone's wedding and whisper in their ear as you hug them "I have cancer".
it seems like everyone who gets cancer young is "full of life". So my strategy to not get cancer is to either be void of life or full of death. Katie is full of life. My faith and prayers are with her.
read all about it http://www.katieriddproctor.blogspot.com/
so she married, what seems like, a nice guy. I don't know him very well. nate just seems very nice. She came to my wedding with the rest of the sig. pro. crew. I was happy to see all of them. She must have known something was wrong. I guess you don't go to someone's wedding and whisper in their ear as you hug them "I have cancer".
it seems like everyone who gets cancer young is "full of life". So my strategy to not get cancer is to either be void of life or full of death. Katie is full of life. My faith and prayers are with her.
read all about it http://www.katieriddproctor.blogspot.com/
















1 Comments:
Hey Gian- You know, just saying thank you for including us in your thoughts and prayers definitely doesn't say enough, but words are hard to come by. So, Nate and I both say Thank You so much. It's hard to explain how much knowing that helps. How blessed we are to have such great friends. Tell Andrea thanks for us too.
Post a Comment
<< Home