Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturdays

I always have big plans for Saturdays. First, I'll wake up at 8:00 and go run. Wait, if I go at 7:30 then I'll have even more time to feel great after a good workout and more hours to get things done. Then I'll shower, grab some whole wheat toast, run over the the library and check out the 20 books on my list, plan the next 4 months worth of lessons and grade all my papers, write 10 new tests, get stuff together for 4 or 5 fun science units. All the problems in the world-- I'll solve them Saturday. So here I am at 3:00 in the afternoon, still in my pajamas eating black licorice nibbs and blogging. And that's why I love Saturdays.

I did cleaned the car battery and add antifreeze to our radiator (don't worry it was dilluted). If any one needs a little extra maintainance done on your car ... I'm getting pretty good and I might just be able to squeeze you in next Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger vantastic said...

YAY for saturdays!!! I miss our saturday runs. I miss you! I hope your car gives off heat now. way to go you little mechanic!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home