Phoenix Here We Come!
I'll brag for him again.
Gian recently found out that he got accepted into a national art show. 250 pieces considered and he was one of 28 chosen. AND they are taking 2 of his pieces! I'm not sure the exact acronym NCECA or something like that. It's the big national clay conference. Woot! Woot!
Also, he's been working his butt off for his final show at the SEGO (downtown provo) the first Friday of December. I've been at the studio a few times lately (or I'd never see him) and this past time I was helping him. It was really fun. I'm like his sous chef.
Gian recently found out that he got accepted into a national art show. 250 pieces considered and he was one of 28 chosen. AND they are taking 2 of his pieces! I'm not sure the exact acronym NCECA or something like that. It's the big national clay conference. Woot! Woot!
Also, he's been working his butt off for his final show at the SEGO (downtown provo) the first Friday of December. I've been at the studio a few times lately (or I'd never see him) and this past time I was helping him. It was really fun. I'm like his sous chef.
















5 Comments:
Congratulations Gian!
so wonderful! so exciting! take us with you!
That is so awesome Gian! Thanks for filling us in on all the cool stuff he's doing, Andrea--we wish we could come to his show!
did you know that I am going too??? Let's hang out in AZ!!!!
hurray!!! gian really is talent.
Mo
Post a Comment
<< Home