My Techer
This is a letter I found secretly left on my desk. It cracked me up.
My Techer
This is about my techr and her name is Mse. Pottie. She is a nice Techr to our class. She is hlerys (hilarious) she crax me up so much. She never bes mean to her class mates. I love Mse. Pottie so much because she is the first Techer has ben so nice to me and never ben mean to me. She is the first best teacher I ever saw in my whole in tir (entire) life.
Love it.
My Techer
This is about my techr and her name is Mse. Pottie. She is a nice Techr to our class. She is hlerys (hilarious) she crax me up so much. She never bes mean to her class mates. I love Mse. Pottie so much because she is the first Techer has ben so nice to me and never ben mean to me. She is the first best teacher I ever saw in my whole in tir (entire) life.
Love it.
















6 Comments:
That is too precious!
You should show that to your boss - whoever determines how much money you make - and demand a double in pay. At least double.
Thursday! Thursday!
oh my gosh! mrs. potty! i can't stand it! my heart just totally melted. awesome.
Yeah, You're coming to PHX; well let me know what your sched. is like and we'll see if we can meet up! Hope all is well for you!
That is so sweet! You must be an amazing and loving teacher Andrea. Seriously, that is darling and just made me happy.
i remember loving one teacher in particular. she was a great influence on me. just like you are to your kids.
Post a Comment
<< Home