This is the start of her life and my life together. No, how about, two people unite! maybe, two become one. i don't know.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
New
Here is the newest family footwear for our latest barefoot running adventures. We made them ourselves after a trip to the leather store. Talk about super light!
No way! That's awesome. They look incredibly comfortable and perfect for your running delight. You make me want to run barefoot. Did you know Caleb and his buddy are starting a running sandal business? Their company name is Branca Running. He might want to ask you some questions about your experience with leather sandals! Cool!
We are looking into law schools right now. Virginia keeps coming to our minds. Maybe we'll see you out there in a couple years!
Okay, so Gian and Andrea very, very interesting that you should be doing this because that's exactly what I'm doing! And I know Amy already told you, but I just wanted to say that it's SO COOL! My buddy and I are going to start a business and we've come up with something super cool! Anyways, love you guys!
5 Comments:
I love them! You should market them.
I'm impressed!
You guys are so awesome. I want some.
No way! That's awesome. They look incredibly comfortable and perfect for your running delight. You make me want to run barefoot. Did you know Caleb and his buddy are starting a running sandal business? Their company name is Branca Running. He might want to ask you some questions about your experience with leather sandals! Cool!
We are looking into law schools right now. Virginia keeps coming to our minds. Maybe we'll see you out there in a couple years!
Okay, so Gian and Andrea very, very interesting that you should be doing this because that's exactly what I'm doing! And I know Amy already told you, but I just wanted to say that it's SO COOL! My buddy and I are going to start a business and we've come up with something super cool! Anyways, love you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home