Bad Friend
So my friend mentioned the other day how I needed to spend a lot more money on my hair.
"It's not that bad! Is it?"
"Yeah! It's THAT bad!"
So of course I tell her she's a jerk and get up and walk away and she called out after me,
"And you might want to cut down the snacks, too."
"No! That's you ... you're the one who wants 'just a little something' all the time."
She got mad that I was mad at her and stormed off to pack up her car. I passed her car and she was bawling. It was really upset by her rudeness. Luckily it was all a dream. I won't tell you who it was because they never actually did any of that but it was all still very upsetting.
















3 Comments:
OOOOH my gosh, i totally thought this really happened! I was thinking "she made this friend really quick to be on a 'tell me what you really think' basis. oh and p.s. i love your hair! :-)
Wow I really hope that wasn't me! I ran by Westridge this morning and it was the first day of school. All the kids were walking or on their razors or on the bus or their parents were dropping them off. It was really cute. I hope your first day of school is AWESOME.
PS I've always loved your hair. Buzzed or longer or in between, it's always looked fantastic.
haha!!!! soooo funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home