1st grade
School starts tomorrow. Doesn't that seem early to all of you?
I'm switching to 1st grade this year which is basically like starting all over again. I'm glad to at least be at the same school. First grade seems like such a crucial year that it intimidate me-- I could really mess them up, you know?
Parents already want their kids out of my class. I'm pretty sure it's not ME exactly but rather the unusual class I have but I still tend to take it personally. C'mon parents, no one likes a bad attitude.
I'll just keep denying that its coming until I wake up tomorrow and have to face it.
Never take teachers for granted... just never do that... probably you have NO idea how actually do (even if you think they stink).
p.s. And also, excuse me for having a baby in the middle of the year! Geez
I'm switching to 1st grade this year which is basically like starting all over again. I'm glad to at least be at the same school. First grade seems like such a crucial year that it intimidate me-- I could really mess them up, you know?
Parents already want their kids out of my class. I'm pretty sure it's not ME exactly but rather the unusual class I have but I still tend to take it personally. C'mon parents, no one likes a bad attitude.
I'll just keep denying that its coming until I wake up tomorrow and have to face it.
Never take teachers for granted... just never do that... probably you have NO idea how actually do (even if you think they stink).
p.s. And also, excuse me for having a baby in the middle of the year! Geez
















1 Comments:
Hey, I hope your first day went well. Ya, and I'm like you with taking "parent" stuff (or anything of the sort) personally but in the end I know it isn't worth it. So, I still do but I'm going to work on it. Just remember you are a cool, nice person and some people just aren't always nice back or they don't look outside themselves to see how they come across. You'll do a great job and you are fabulous. So exciting you are having a baby too!
Post a Comment
<< Home